Cabin & Rates
Guest info & Payment
A weekend at Nutchel, how does that work?
- Check-in is available between 15:00h and 19:00h, and between these hours your host, the team of domain Het Warredal, will be welcoming you at Het Warredal! We understand there’s a chance you could get stuck in a traffic jam, so in case you are delayed please give your host a call on +32 (0)89 85 23 16 to inform them of your new arrival time.
If you do not have the possibility to arrive between the standard check-in hours, you have the option to book a Late Check-in option for a €40 fee. This service gives you the possibility to arrive later in the evening, between 20:00 and 22:00 hours, and as part of this service we will cosy-up your cabin ahead of your arrival; we will turn on the wood stove and light a few oil lamps so you can get settled right away! Just make sure to check-in before 22:00, because after this time check-in is not possible anymore. To book the Late Check-in option, simply add this to your reservation when booking.We do however recommend you to arrive within the normal check-in hours, as this gives you time to get settled into your cabin, get the wood stove started and - especially - seeing the beautiful sunset at Het Warredal!
Parking & cabin access
- Parking spots are provided near the Nutchel lodge. We kindly ask you to leave your car there and not to drive further on the terrain - in the interest of not disturbing the natural environment too much. Upon arrival, one of your hosts will bring you and your luggage with a motorised train to your cabin. When you arrive after 8pm, you will be brought to your cabin with an electric golf cart to prevent disturbing other guests.
- The days at Nutchel will pass faster than you think, you’ll be going back home before actually want to. Check-out is between 9:00 and 10:30am on the day of your departure. It is possible to check-out one day earlier (for example on a Sunday if you're staying for the weekend), but this needs to be agreed beforehand with your hosts of the Schelfhout family. You will be able to keep the access to your cabin so you can decide when to head back home, and when you depart you can simply leave the key inside the letterbox at the reception. If there's still an open bill to pay you can do that between 9:00 and 10:30 that day. In case of too much delay concerning the check-out, an extra cost of € 60 may be added to your bill.
Cleaning your cabin
- We will not charge for cleaning. But we do ask you to leave your cabin behind in the same state you found it. Detailed guidelines can be found in the welcome guide located in your cabin. If we find your cabin not in the same state, we have the right to charge you an additional €30.
WiFi (Uhm… what?)
- Of course we don’t have wifi in the cabins, that would kind of beat the purpose ;) If you really need to satisfy your internet-craving for a minute, there will be wifi in de Cosy Tipi. If it’s for playing an online game on your smartphone or tablet, we’d rather suggest you to play one of the many board- and family-games provided.
- Pets are allowed in the cabins if they weigh under 20kg. We do charge a small a fee, to be paid at the time of booking (€10 per day). Please also note that not in all cabins pets are allowed. Only in the Classic and Tree Trunk cabins pets are allowed. In the Sweet, Tree Trunk with hot tub, Treetop and Water cabins pets cannot stay. Be sure to keep an eye on your pets during your stay, because a lot of other animals live on the site as well. If your pet causes nuisance, the Schelfhout family reserves the right to ask you to take it to a local kennel.
Costs & taxes
- For each booking, we charge an administrative cost of € 29.50.
- The VAT that is applied, is adjusted to the nature of the reserved products (accommodation, service, etc.) and calculated automatically on your bill, which displays VAT included.
- Tourist tax must be paid on arrival, the amount is calculated per person per day. Adults and children over 12 years are charged €2 per person per day, children below 12 years are not required to pay tourist tax.
- Your payment is done in two phases.
- 30% of the total booking price will be charged as deposit, immediately at the time of booking.
- The remaining amount (70%) must be paid through our platform, at least 3 weeks before your scheduled day of arrival. If you make a booking and your arrival date is within 4 weeks, then the full amount is due upon booking.
- A reminder email, kindly asking you to pay the remaining amount, will be sent 4 weeks before your scheduled day of arrival. If the amount is not paid in the 14 days following this email, Nutchel will consider your booking as permanently cancelled (see cancellation policy).
- Upon check-in, domain Het Warredal may request a deposit amount (€50, or €70 if you travel with a pet), to prevent any form of damage or loss caused by inappropriate use of the cabin or the domain.
Changing your booking
- You can change your booking up to 8 days before arrival.
- This will come at a cost of € 50 (plus the potential extra cost of a more expensive booking).
Cancelling your booking
- If you wish to cancel your booking, the cost will vary, depending on the moment of your cancellation.
- If you cancel more than 8 weeks before arrival, you will only have to pay 30% of your booking price.
- If you cancel less than 8 weeks before arrival, you will have to pay the full price of your booking.
- If a booking has not yet been paid for 8 weeks before arrival, it will be considered as cancelled. The 30% deposit that was paid at the time of booking, will be retained by Nutchel, as compensation.