Sunrays on your face when waking up in the morning, delicious breakfast on the terrace, a funny bike tour or a hike, a delicious ice cream, a refreshing drink, some water games and lots of fun: sounds like summer, right?
With all these positive vibes, why not going on a micro-adventure in the Belgian Ardennes? At our forest village Les Ardennes, you are invited to enjoy all these summer things and to venture outside to reconnect with the blooming nature. Create lots of good getaway memories with your loved ones during a stay at one of our Cosy Cabins. How to do that?
Have a look here below at our activity tips for the perfect summer stay at Nutchel!
• Rent one of our qualitative mountain or e-bikes to make a tour along the RaVel, in the direction to Bastogne and discover the cultural heritage of the city by bike
• To refresh after this bike tour, take a dip in the lake Haute-Sûr , right located on the Luxembourgish border
• Kids should participate in the Mission Loutre treasure hunt, organized by the Maison du Parc Naturel du Fôret d'Anlier, only a few minutes away from the domain
• Put on your best hiking shoes and have a picnic in the middle of the beautiful forests surrounding the forest camp
• Take that one book, that you always wanted to read, and enjoy some peaceful moments next to the Cabin window or on the shady terrace of your Cabin
• Order some of our delicious and local barbecue baskets and as a dessert, toast with some smores and a good drink. And after, prepare yourself to watch the sunset and stargaze
And you know what, these are only a part of the activities you can enjoy during a stay at Nutchel. Both for the young and the old, Nutchel allows you to enjoy summer to the fullest. Don’t hesitate to read through our website to discover more about our Cosy Cabins and immediately book your ultimate summer getaway.
“I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.” - Kellie Elmore